GLASGOW SOLIDARITY NETWORK
1. Glasgow Solidarity Network is an all volunteer mutual support network.
2. We use collective direct action, like picketing estate agents to win back stolen deposits or picketing employment agencies to win back stolen wages.
3. We organise by direct democracy – everyone has an equal say.
4. We oppose all forms of discrimination and oppression by landlords, employers or individuals amongst us.
5. When deciding what struggles to get involved in we ask:
(a) Can we win it?
(b) Are the people affected willing to participate and will they come out to support other tenants and workers?